Fully Funded French Government Eiffel Scholarship 2022:
Study in France with the French Eiffel Scholarships offered by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students, to enroll in masters and doctoral programs.
It is a free scholarship to study in France that gives the opportunity to future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors, in priority fields of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years from developing countries at master's level, and applicants up to 30 years from developing and industrialized countries at the doctoral level.
French Eiffel Scholarship
The Eiffel Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
- Applications open week of September 27th
- Campus France application deadline: January 7.
- Announcement of results: April 4 of each year
- Level: Masters (M1 and M2), Engineering, Ph.D.
- Funding: fully funded.
- Open to: All over the world.
- website https://www.campusfrance.org
Eiffel Scholarships Salary and Benefits:
The designation "Boursiers du Gouvernement" is therefore exempt from paying tuition fees.
- 1181 euros for master's level.
- 1,400 euros for a Ph.D.
The scholarship offers many other benefits:
- Logement en CROUS ou allocation logement si le candidat préfère vivre dans un logement privé, d'une valeur de 115 euros.
- Billet d'avion aller-retour, pays d'origine - France.
- Frais de voyage en train jusqu'au premier logement puis jusqu'au dernier logement à l'aéroport.
- Indemnité de déplacement de l'aéroport ou de la gare au premier lieu de résidence (taxi, transports en commun, etc.).
- Sécurité sociale française pour les non-ressortissants de l'UE.
- Assurance maladie complémentaire (mutuelle).
- Activités culturelles.
- Les boursiers peuvent également recevoir une allocation de logement supplémentaire.
Conditions d'obtention d'une bourse Eiffel
✔Pour postuler au programme de bourses du gouvernement français, les candidats doivent remplir les conditions suivantes:
✔Evidence of the candidate's distinction from his previous academic life and for having obtained a Ph.D. It is the subject of his innovative research.
✔Nationality: This program is for foreign candidates. Candidates with dual citizenship, one of whom is French, are not eligible.
✔Age: For the Master’s program, the applicant must be 25 years old at the time of enrollment.
✔For the Ph.D. program, the candidate must be 30 years old at the time of the application campaign.
✔Language: The candidate's language level must be in line with the level required in the chosen course.
✔Geographical location: For master's level, a candidate studying in France is not eligible.
Fields of Study in the Eiffel Scholarship
The Eiffel scholarships, master's degrees, and doctoral degrees cover the following seven areas:
Science and Technology :
- Biology and Health.
- environmental transformation.
- Math and numbers.
- Engineering sciences.
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- History, French Language and Civilization.
- Law and Political Science.
- Economics and management.
How to apply for an Eiffel scholarship
To apply for an Eiffel scholarship, you must:
✔Submit an application (Master’s or Ph.D.) to a French university.
✔Your application will be sent to Campus France for second and final selection.
✔Campus France collects all nominations of local universities and places them in a central place. If you are selected again, you will be awarded the scholarship.
✔Applications sent directly to Campus France or submitted by non-French institutions will be considered ineligible.
✔The scholarship is awarded for a maximum period of 12 months when registering for the M2 program, for a maximum period of 24 months when registering for the M1 program, and for a maximum period of 36 months when preparing for the engineering degree.
✔For doctoral studies, the Eiffel Scholarships are awarded for a period of 12 months in France.