Carleton University offers the following prestigious scholarships to exceptional incoming undergraduate students with a better acceptance rate of 90%.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship, Richard Lewar Entry Scholarship, Carleton University Excellence Scholarship, and Carleton College Schad Scholarship cost between CAD$20,000-30,000 while the Riordon Scholarship and Collins Prestige Scholarship cover the full training fee for four years.
High School Scholarships for Foreign and International Students
- When you are accepted into Carleton with a combined admission score of 80 percent or higher and meet the language requirements, you will automatically be considered for a renewable entry scholarship.
- The combined admission we use is calculated from the scores submitted using high school faculty to assist with your application.
- Entry grants are offered for entry in the fall only. You will receive a furnished, renewable front-end scholarship that you will take at Carleton for the first time and have no prior attendance at secondary academic institutions.
- If you are eligible when you are admitted to Carleton, the scholarship value will be determined by joint admission as calculated at the time of admission.
- The admission scholarship will not be assessed or re-evaluated in the last excess college grades.
Number of Scholarships
Unlimited ^^ $16,000
$4,000 four years
95 – 100%
Unlimited ^^ $12,000
$3,000 four years
90 – 94.9%
Unlimited ^^ $8,000
$2,000 four years
85 – 89.9%
Unlimited ^^ $4,000
$1,000 four years
80 – 84.9%
.Note for some programmes, the scholarship amount may be increased during registration
."Scholarships are renewable at an annual rate of 10.0 (A-Permanent)"
Carlton Capital Scholarship
- Up to thirteen undergraduate students per year, with one recipient per province and territory, will be selected for the $2,000 award in the first 12 months.
- To be considered, students must be residents of Canada, permanent citizens, or men and women listed in the first 12 months of any undergraduate degree application and pursuing secondary publication research for the first time.
- College students must also demonstrate participation in extracurricular activities and a strong educational history (minimum acceptance score of 90%).
- This scholarship can be awarded similarly to different scholarships or Prestige scholarships. The tool is required.
David Muir Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Admission Scholarship
One scholarship of $7,500 in the first year and renewable in the amount of four thousand dollars or three thousand dollars in the second, third and fourth 12 months, will be awarded to an outstanding scientist entering the primary year of a bachelor's application with the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering this fall. Eligible applications to study:
Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering, Sustainable and Renewable Electrical Engineering.
To be eligible, you will enter the first year of the program and pursue secondary research for first time publication.
To be taken into account, you will need a joint admission of 90% or better - the selection committee can examine the scope of your community or secondary faculty activities. The scholarship will update any previously submitted renewable scholarships. Program is needed.
National Scholarships for Arthur Krueger College of Public Affairs and Management of Political Affairs
Up to ten scholarships, worth $2,000, may be awarded to college students entering the Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management program. Two students (minimum admission average 90%) may be selected from each of the following five regions: British Columbia and Northern Canada; Promoter Ontario Quebec. And, Atlantic Canada. This scholarship can be offered in addition to various scholarships or other prestigious scholarships, and eligible university students will automatically be considered.