We are talking about topics of interest to Canada and for those who want to come to Canada to study, you are considering immigrating to Canada. So your path to Canada as a student goes through three stages:
1- the key
The key to obtaining a visa is to obtain acceptance from a Canadian university, and here you have to select the program you want to study, please stay away from English language institutes and look for a program that convinces the Canadian immigration officer who will study your file.
You really want to study and you don't want to use this visa as a Trojan horse to get to Canada only. Look for something academic and specialized. If you intend to study a master's degree in Canada, search for a master's degree in your major. It is unreasonable to have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and to submit university admission papers for a master’s degree in French literature,
I will put a link to the addresses of all Canadian universities, where after visiting the site you can choose the universities in alphabetical order by clicking on the name of the university to enter its website, then register for the program you want to study and request a letter of approval to grant you a study visa : www.4icu.org/ca/a-z
2- Ways to enter Canada
After you have the admission key, you are now ready to attempt to unlock the door with a student visa. Here you have to register on the website of the Ministry of Immigration through the following link:
After registration, you fill out the visa application form, and here I stress that this process must take place within a week or two at most from the date of obtaining university admission, and the following files must be attached:
- Copies of your valid passport (and the passports of companions if you wish to bring them with you).
- 6 selfies for you and your friends.
- Proof of your financial assets by attaching an account statement in which you place adequate study costs for at least one year, preferably this amount remaining in the account for 4 months before applying for a visa. And here you should know that this amount is calculated as follows:
( The cost of your life in Canada for a year + the value of the cost of study, knowing that the cost of living in Canada is set by the Federal Immigration Service at 10,000 Canadian dollars for the student, 4 thousand dollars for his wife and 3 thousand for each of his children, noting that this amount has a different account in Quebec And it increases by about two thousand dollars annually for the federal provinces ).
- Attach everything that proves your intention to return to your country after the end of the study, such as the presence of a property in your name or a person you want to sponsor or running a business in your country awaiting the completion of your studies, meaning anything that indicates the existence of links that will make you return to your country after completing your studies.
- Attach your Certificates of Excellence and do not be shy to attach photos of the coronation of a sporting or scientific event if any, as this will certainly enhance your profile. After you have uploaded the papers and paid the application study fee of approximately $150, you will have completed the second stage. Your file will be studied and you will be informed of approval.
3- Entry to Canada
After studying your application, your visa or passport application will be sent to you after the completion of the medical examination. Sometimes the applicant may request an interview at the Canadian Consulate to clarify some points, after which you will get a visa to enter Canada under which you can study and work (conditions) and later apply for permanent residence and of course citizenship after that.
Not everything is clear and you still have some questions. Here are some frequently asked questions with answers:
How much is the university fee in Canada for international students?
It ranges from 10 to 30 thousand dollars and varies from one university to another.
Can I work during my studies?
Yes, you can work a maximum of 60 hours per week during the study months and work full-time during the summer vacation.
Can my wife/husband work while I am studying?
Yes he can work full time.
Do my children study for free in Canadian schools?
Yes of course.
Do I have the right to work after completing my studies?
Yes, you have the right to search for work and then obtain a work permit for a period equal to the period of your studies in Canada, that is, if you studied in college for two years, you can obtain a work permit for two years.
Am I entitled to apply for permanent residence thereafter?
Yes, if you get a work permit and find work in Canada after completing your studies, after the period you can apply for permanent residence in Canada and then Canadian citizenship.
If my application is rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, after trying to fix the bug that resulted in your application being rejected.